13th Conference „Fatigue of aircraft structures”
Materials and Structures Research Center invites you to the 13th conference “Fatigue of aircraft structures”, which will take place in the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation on January 16-17, 2019.
Papers related to the technical areas listed below are especially welcome for presentations, however papers in all areas of fatigue of aircraft structures and structural integrity may be submitted for consideration.
- Full scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components;
- Fatigue of materials and structures;
- Advanced materials and innovative structural concepts;
- Damage tolerant design of aircraft structure;
- Life extension and management of ageing fleets;
- Structural health monitoring and loads;
- Fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods;
- NDT inspections;
- Airworthiness considerations.
Abstracts of 250 to 400 words in MS Word format should be submitted to the conference organizer by e-mail. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 December 2019.
The conference agenda will be available soon.
phone: + 48 22 846 00 11 ext. 546
mob. +48 695 905 440
ŁUKASIEWICZ RESEARCH NETWORK – INSTITUTE OF AVIATION
al. Krakowska 110/114
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Maciej BOSSAK
- Prof. Krzysztof DRAGAN
- Prof. Andrzej KATUNIN
- Prof. Jerzy KOZAK
- Prof. Andrzej LESKI
- Prof. Mirosław RODZEWICZ
- Prof. Grzegorz SOCHA
Participants from Poland: 400 PLN
Other Participants: 100 EUR
Polish conference participants payment only in PLN
Bank PKO SA
No. 90 1240 6247 1111 0000 4977 2760
Foreign conference participants payment only in EUR
SWIFT CODE: PKOPPLPW
No: 33 1240 6247 1978 0000 4980 3477
PLEASE ADD: Fatigue of Aircraft Structures 2020
The conference fee includes:
- Participation in conference sessions,
- Coffee breaks
- Thursday Evening Event.
To receive an invoice please provide the name and address of your organization and the correct VAT number.
You will receive the invoice by mail or at the conference registration desk.